Frequently Asked Questions


 What are the government office hours?

The City Clerk's office is open from 8am to 12pm and from
1pm to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.

 Do I need a permit for a recreational fire?

You do not need a permit for a recreational fire.  Even though burning is not allowed after sundown, recreational fires are allowed, provided that no garbage is burned in such cases. 

 How do I reserve a park shelter?

Park shelters (two at Lake Park) can be reserved by contacting the City Clerk's Office at 244-7146.  The shelter's can be reserved free of charge, and are on a first call basis.